Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gorgeous!

<---Is this not a fantastic looking couple!?! I saw these photographs on What June Bug Loves and I instantly fell in love! I love that skirt, the fabulous purple color and the ruffles. Their confidence is mind blowing and they are just freaking sexy! They remind me of Heidi Klum and Seal...super sexy and absolutely in love. Check out June Bug for more on this anniversary shoot. And check out the photographer, who has a blog that I often check out...Jillian Bisinger! I love these pictures!



Okay so anyways...Brandon and I have a new obsession. Entourage. We started watching season one 2 Sunday's ago and now we are totally engulfed. We started and finished disk one (
episodes 1-4) of season 3 last night and I can not wait to finish it! The show is so hilarious, uncensored, free and real. I love it. I can not pick which character is my favorite because they all rock.


Brandon's fish, Marco, is now swimming in gold fish heaven. RIP little guy. We are big kids, we should have known you wouldn't last. But we loved you anyways.


Speaking of animals...yesterday was Coopers adoption anniversary! We have had him for one year. I love him so much! Sometimes Brandon and I just have to laugh out loud about how funny it is that we have a bunny hopping around the house. He is crazy and so fun, we love it. Happy day!


Today I am going to have a meeting with MY bride! Yepp, mine! You know I have a wedding planning internship, with the best darn wedding planning company everr! I was given the opportunity through that to coordinate a wedding of my very own! Luckily the bride is a friend from college, so some pressure is off because I know her quite well! I am nervous, but very excited! Tonight we are meeting to tie up some loose ends and being the countdown to her July 31st wedding!

And one more thing...my nails and toes are freshly painted with OPI's Pampalona Purple. My new favorite color.  I want everything in the world to come in this color. Might be a loooong while before I switch out this color!


No comments:

Post a Comment