Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Today marks the day, and I am VERY serious when I say this, I am getting my body back!

After having a few rambling conversations with Brandon and my mom about the extra 12 (eerrr 14) pounds that have made them selves at home on my little body it took a conversation with my beeeest friend, Jessica, to finally get motivated to loose this weight! I guess being the true best friends we are, Jessica has found herself with a few extra pounds as well. So together, via text messages and phone calls we are going to be workout/motivation/healthy eating buddies! I am pumped!
....So of course I had to indulge my self last night. We had Chinese for dinner, yummm! Well I pretty much only like Americanized Chinese food, so I got Delicious Teriyaki Chicken on a stick (food on a stick is just great, pure genius!) and some yummy chicken fried rice, which I of course doused in soy sauce. So today, I am working harder. I had a mango and pretzels (only 22, like the serving size suggested) and I am on my 2nd bottle of water. And I will be making Brandon accompany me on a run this evening.

I hate being fat, I love being skinny! So skinny here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment