Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NFL

Did you know that football season is pretty much my life?
Well it is.
I love that camps are beginning and football news is everywhere! I am huge Indianapolis Colts fan!! I also like a few individual players. I really like the unliked overzealous players... T.O and Chad Ochocinco. I think they are fun to watch, and fun to follow. I think their love of the game, and of attention for that matter, is refreshing (and hilarious). Well as I am doing my morning news check I see that T.O. is joining the Bengals for what will be a very entertaining season. T.O. and Ocho togethe...the NFL better watch out, and the boys better get out their checkbooks, I have a feeling they will be paying off a lot of fines!
Photo from this article on yahoo!

Here is to an entertaining football season and another Colts trip to the Superbowl!

ps..Happy Birthday to my baby brother he is 19 today!!!
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment