Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pierced!

My best friend Jessica came to visit this weekend, and it was such a blast!! Friday we were out to dinner, and kept looking at her cartilage piercing... I have wanted to get mine done for a while, but was always to chicken! I had the very top of my ear pierced, but it never healed properly so after a couple of years I took it out. So Saturday morning we got up went to the mall and pierced my ear! Woohoo! I kind of felt like a rebel, because no one except Jessica knew I was getting it done! But I love it, and I am glad I did it. It is pretty tender though, and it's hard only sleeping on my right side, I am a left side sleeper!


                                                           


Getting nervous!!
YAY! Finished product! 


I'm pierced! I like it a lot :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment