Monday, June 28, 2010

RAWR.

So I have been feeling a little on the ugly side lately...and it is really bringing me down. I have put on a little extra weight...but I can't seem to find the motivation to workout or be careful with what I eat. I always say YES to that extra beer or candy bar after dinner... ugghhh. I have been doing my yoga video (but it is hard as hell) and I even woke up early to do some yoga moves and push ups...I have even done some squats, lunges and bicep curls here in the office today while I was alone. But gosh...I am just feeling like a big ole ugly chunk ball. And I hate my hair. I totally regret cutting it...just like everyone said I would. I am stupidly pale, even though I went to the pool this weekend. I have to go to a family cookout/lake party this weekend and I can not go feeling like this. It is such a bummer.

I probably will not be putting up the family pictures from the Zoo trip last weekend because those make me look extra disgusting.

Brandon tries to make me feel sexy...but it doesn't really help.


I want to loose 13 lbs and weigh 105 again (yes..I have really gotten that heavy...) I want my hair to grow 8 inches and I want my skin color to be 3 shades darker.

I don't even know why I do this to myself...I don't know why. I am sure no one looks at me and says, "hmmm her hair is a weird length and man look at her lunch lady arms." But I sure do.

Oh and I have three zits. And of course I have picked at them all. Yep.


Luckily I only have one more hour left at work...and then it will be home. To have venison tacos for dinner with the boys and a movie night with my dear friend Katy! :)

1 comment: