Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It is so gorgeous outside!!! I am really hating work right now! I want to be outside!
I took this right outside of my office. No clouds, pretty trees and lots and lots of sunshine! Perfect!


After I get off work my weekend begins! My classes for tonight and tomorrow have been cancelled and I get the next two days off work! How do three different classes get cancelled in the same week? It's crazy! But I am not complaining!


Friday I leave for Lake Geneva for Sigma Chi Formal! It's going to be a great weekend with my babe and some really fantastic guys...including my number 2 - Gus and my Ginger loves - Mark and Jon plus some really cool girls - Jenny and Kaitlyn! I am pretty excited, lets hope the drama is kept at a minimum!


Ps--- I am a total *Gleek and I loved the episode last night! Hello by Lionel Richie might be my new favorite song! ....And I am getting another hair cut tomorrow. Nothing ever pleases me! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment