Monday, April 12, 2010

My favorite...

My favorite number is 4
My favorite color is Red, Green & Yellow
My favorite flowers are Ranunculus, Tulips and Peonies
My favorite place is Seoul, South Korea
My favorite animals are Giraffes
My favorite smell is my boyfriend or Thanksgiving dinner or garden roses...mmmm
My favorite season is Summer
My favorite food is Pizza
My favorite show is Grey's Anatomy
My favorite candy is Recess Peanut Butter Cups
My favorite movie is Bad Boys II
My favorite drink is Pepsi
My favorite book is The Time Travelers Wife
My favorite thing is my down comforter
My favorite word is Umbrella...I usually call it an Umbro though.
My favorite board game is Monopoly


*I saw this on someone elses blog and really liked it. Thought I would do it too!*


I had a really great weekend! I am going to blog about it as soon as I can put pictures up! I have alot of thoughts running through my mind...so lots of posts this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment