Thursday, April 8, 2010

Some cuties

Okay, I cant bring myself to upload the pictures of Penelope from Easter. I just cant.

But here are pictures of some cute baby animals. And if you know me, you know that I loooove animals. Zoo's are my favorite places in the world. I may be 21 years old but when it comes to animals I am just like a little kid!

This found here. I stumbled upon it--and it melted my heart.











This little guy is Miles he resides at the Houston Zoo
Giraffes are one of my favorite animals. I once got licked on the face by one!









Soo cute!







Last year for spring break my dad and I went to the St. Louis Zoo. We had so much fun, my dad goes along with my goofiness, I did after all learn how to be goofy from him! We wore these totally dorky felt hats that I bought at Michaels. It was fun. This is us right before seeing the 3D show...The Life of a Log. It was actually pretty cool. lol.






This is me and a goat. I love goats. I would love to someday have a farm, with goats, horses, sheep, pigs and llamas! I don't want to use them for food or showing or anything like that, I just want my very own petting zoo! : )

Well thats my really dorky side. I love animals...in a really dorky way.

**Ps---we did wear those animal hats all day long. We got some weird looks from adults and some compliments from all the kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment