Sunday, April 18, 2010

THIS weekend!

This weekend was a blast! I was up in Lake Geneva for Sigma Chi Formal.

Lake Geneva is beautiful...we stayed at The Grand Geneva which was probably far too classy for the frat guys and all the drinking that was going on. I would totally go back though, it was wonderful. Plus they had "sheet sandwiches"  a sheet sandwich is Brandon and I's favorite thing ever...we discovered it in Charleston this summer. It's a sheet, then a down comforter then another sheet! It's so crisp, cool and cozy...AAHH i love it! So we were happy with that!

We spent most of the weekend down at the indoor pool...since we were in Wisconsin it was pretty chilly out. The pool was fun.

 I have decided I need to start working out. immediately. There is a yoga video I want to get. It's like power yoga, something. Ill try it out.

Brandon and I really  had a great time hanging out with some of our best friends and just being college kids. We had no worries and no responsibilities. It was a nice break from the hell of school winding down.

The only bad thing about being gone for a whole weekend was having to leave Cooper behind. My house mate Kristi was Coop's bunny sitter. I missed him so much and was really happy to see him when I get back. He really needs a friend. He was too bored all weekend.

[me and my gorgeous boyfriend]




[Me and my boy bff Gus!]














[Me all bundled up while we were hanging out outside...it was so cold!]

No comments:

Post a Comment