Monday, April 26, 2010

Almost there.

just.have.to.make.it.through.this.week. (read that with some distress please.)

Then all will be good again in my life.

I am totally hating school right now...HATE. Why do teachers think their class is the only class I am in. I don't fucking want to right your dumb ten page paper that is worthless, or be apart of two separate group projects...one with five people...sorry coordinating with five busy college students just does not work out. Teachers how 'bout you coordinate with each other and not put five hundred assignments on our plates for the last week of class...then expect us to take finals in another week.

This week is also going to to be crazy because it is CHI OMEGA SENIOR WEEK!!! Which will be fun, but will add to the stress of getting my school work done.

I keep trying to channel by buddy Thomas the Train. That guy totally knows what's up.

After Thursday though it is smooth sailing. I have two finals, they will both be pretty hard, but it's better than having four! And I will have one last paper to turn in, then it's over! Junior year will be finished! I can not believe that in a matter of weeks my junior year will be done with...is senior year really right around the corner? SENIOR YEAR? Whaaaaa.....so weird. So unbelievably weird.

mk. just had to vent for a second.

Just four days of this suckfest.
then i can play.
and wedding season starts on Saturday! :) If you don't know I have an internship with a fantastic wedding planner... So Chic Events  check-check-check it out! I love it. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment