Monday, April 26, 2010

Feeling much better...

Okay after my rant this morning I am now feeling much better.

But I started thinking...school is really ending, summer is about to begin! YAHoooo!!!

So here is the list of some of my "goals" for the summer....
 -I want to take Ballroom dance classes with Brandon again. We took classes a few years ago and it was so much fun! We would love to do it again, and master some moves. :)
-I want to take Karate.... or something like that. Peoria is not the nicest place in the world...I need someway to protect myself. Plus wouldn't it be totally awesome!? And a great work out too
-Speaking of working out there is a really cool Jillian Michael's Yoga video I want to get to do on a very regular basis
-I want to play Wii more often. Since getting one (and a wii fit!) for my B-day I haven't had much time to play...well little guy, your time is coming!
-I want to read! I want to read at least 4 books this summer! Starting out small and then I will work my way up if I have time. But I want to try and read for a little bit every single day!
-I also want to stay organized... ugghhh. My laziness sabotages any chances I have of being tidy. That is going to change!
-And I want to love. I want to stay positive and focus on the good things in life! Not the crappy...just the good baby! I am so blessed but I feel like I waste a lot of time focusing on the negative. : / That too is gonna change!


YAY I am so excited for Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment