Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What do you like to do in your free time?



via



I was answering an e-mail...an interview type and e-mail.  The guy had asked me several questions and the final being "What do you like to do in your free time?"  And I was like...ummm...immediately what came to mind was; Pinterest, read blogs, write my blog, watch tv, go on dates with my hunny, dance randomly in my room or the bathroom while I get ready, shop and take naps....but those are all TERRIBLE answers to an interview question.  I mean yeah I go on walks and feed the fish a couple times a week with Jeff, but how lame do I sound saying "I love to go on walks!" ha!

I have been telling myself that I need a hobby, aside from baking, I can hardly call it a hobby because I only do it on occasion.  I used to make jewelry, but my tastes outgrew my price range and my creativity came to a hault.  So friends, what are your hobbies and what do you suggest for me?  Help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment