Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

I was watching How I Met Your Mother - a favorite show of mine - the other night.  Ted was going to Love Solutions to hopefully find his soul mate.  He discovered that he and an engaged woman had a great love score and they shared the same guilty pleasure song.
That got me thinking...I have the WORST guilty pleasure songs... included are;
 Wilson Phillips - Hold On For One More Day
 Spice Girls - Wannabe  (YES, I will forever and ever be a fan of the Spice Girls...like I say, Spice for Life)
 Jewel - You Were Meant For Me. (A good ballad is good for the soul.)




Looks like I am stuck in the 90's and early 2000's. I am.  Absolutely. 100%.
What are your guilty pleasure songs?


1 comment:

  1. I was stuck in a 90's rut a few weeks ago. Too funny. Used to love all these songs.

    ReplyDelete