Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Pins

Happy Friday friends!  Even though this has been a short week, it still feels like it has dragged on and on and on.  I am so thankful it is finally the weekend.  Just have to get through today.  Tonight I am going on a date with my hunny.  Dinner and a movie.  TGIFridays (it is Friday after all.) and Horrible Bosses.

I am the most excited for Jennifer Aniston. She is one of my favorites and I can not wait to see how she plays this role.  

Here are my favorite "Pins" of the week. Enjoy! 

I love the color combos and as a huge "doodle-er" I love it!


Grace Potter says it best.... "ooh la la" The bows, the color, the heel...to die for!

I need new glasses..these would be perfect

How lovely, classic, elegant is this? I am even swooning over the color.

Happy Friday.  Happy Pinning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment