Monday, July 11, 2011

The night we toasted to our new beginning

For almost a week now Jeffrey and I have been talking about the future and where we are going and what we are doing.  It hurts my heart and my pride to say this...but we will not be moving to Charlotte come September.  And I think this is something we both have known for a while.  When my job fell through we both kept our hopes up...but I think it was in the back of both of our minds.  We finally had the "talk" and decided that with out jobs we can not move 700 miles from home.  Boo.  So being mature and responsible adults we went on a date, put down a couple of drinks and made a decision to move to Indianapolis. We still are jobless...but we are working on it.  And I am once again thinking about grad school.
My love
Idontknow what is up with my awk. face, but this drink is MY FAVORITE drink ever.  It is made with cucumbers and a orange infused vodka. Yum. 
My delicious Blackberry Margarita !

So the night Jeffrey and I toasted to our new beginning...and it was a good night.
We went to dinner at TGIFridays.  Our dinner was delicious and we were able to sit outside and enjoy the summer weather, then we went to my favorite bar downtown and enjoyed a couple drinks before going to see Horrible Bosses....which was hilarious! I recommend it for sure!
We handled making our grown up decision in a grown up way.  I am very proud of us.  And while I don't know what the future holds exactly I do know we are doing the right thing.  It sucks...a lot...to not be moving to Charlotte.  But I know Indy has lots in store for us. 

Happy Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment