Friday, July 22, 2011

TGIF Pins

FRIDAY?!?
It is just me or did this week go by kind of fast?  I can't believe it's already Friday.  I have some good pins this week.  It's all about being girly and fabulous this week. I am currently wishing I had more money to spend on lovely little things. 
But before that...I am ssoo excited for the weekend to be here, maybe that's why the week went so fast?  Since North Carolina isn't happening this year Jeff and I are moving to Indy; and tomorrow we are going apartment hunting, out to dinner with my grandma here (YEAH, be jealous!) and then out downtown.  I am also excited because we got a great deal at a great downtown hotel.  So guess you could say I am excited... I am excited to hopefully find a place to live and also spend some quality time with Jeff. Our schedules are so opposite that we spend less than an hour a day together :(   But it could be worse, so for that I am thankful.  
Alright...alright...I'm done.  Here are the Pins! Happy Friday Friends.  &Thank you so much for reading.  
I love Barbie. 


This fall I am going to invest in a great pair of riding boots like these. 

Lovely little bows


And pretty poppies to finish us off.

Happy Friday and Happy Pinning! 


No comments:

Post a Comment