Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fate sure does have funny timing

or perfect timing?
I am not sure what to make of it all, and I am not ready to talk about what is going on, because nothing is for certain yet.  But it would mean a big change in my plans...plans that were already probably changing anyways; but now it makes me feel a whole lot better about them...or more freaked out?  I don't know.   More talk in a week or so after Jeff and I have figured it out and after I do some more praying and talking to God about this.  But that God of ours, he sure is a funny guy.  I guess that's why I love him so.

So remember this;  Faith in God includes faith in HIS timing.  Last week I was so mad at him and really questioning what he was dragging me through...now I know that it all has a purpose. While things still may not be perfect I know that they could be looking up quite soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment