Friday, January 21, 2011

A wish list.

So I have ZERO extra spending money this month...sad I know.
But to combat my slow day at work, I decided to browse the web.
It was torture, but I found all kinds of cuties that really want me to love them...
and hopefully one day I will.


from modcloth




















My grandma has a huge willow tree in her yard. I have always loved them. So until I have my own, I would like to have this.


From Modcloth




















Are these not hilarious? I love them!


From Modcloth




















So whimsical and happy. I love this clock!


Again from Modcloth




















Do I even have to give a reason as to why I would love to own this book?

From Etsy


















If you know Me & Jeffrey you know how much we love to make out. So 'nuff said.

Alright...enough wishing for things I suppose I don't really need.

No comments:

Post a Comment