Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hangin' with Mr. Cooper

This morning when I woke up, Cooper wanted to cuddle and take pictures!
How could I resist this little man of mine?
















He is my funny bunny. And oh how I l o v e him so much!
And he did enjoy taking these pictures, though his face my deny it...he loved it.

haha, I'm a dork.

Anyways. 


I'm taking a class that is going to kick my ass...Creative Storytelling.
My teacher is an agent from LA.
So last night our class met via online conference.
It was cool.
But fer real, this class may be a little out of my league.
See it's all about creative writing, ideas, movies, tv, drama, dialoge, etc...
And you see...I'm not.
Once upon a time I was maybe slightly creative at best, but eh not so much anymore.
I'm better at writing REAL things.
The truth.
Non-Fiction.
That's me.
...So we'll see how this class goes. 


And I love lifetime...because they play old episodes of Grey's! Todays episode is a good one. Grey's dad comes to the hospital..and yeah he is scum.

One more R a N d O M thing.
Since I am no longer ashamed to admit that I listen to country music...I LOVE this song, and it has been stuck in my head for a few days...






Happy Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment