Monday, January 31, 2011

I just think of you and everything you do

I took pictures this weekend! Just like I said I would.
So here is my weekend and pictures!

















Jeffrey and I went to O'Charlies for dinner before the Rascal Flatts concert.
I had two delicious tangerine margarita's. Mmmm they were very yummy!

















Me and Jeffrey and the concert

















My future husband...Luke Bryan.
I am perfectly fine being a home wrecker.
He is hott.
HOTT 


After the concert Jeff and I met up with Jessica and we went to one of my favorite bars in Champaign...Seven Saints.
I got my all time favorite drink, the unnamed cucumber drink. I have been begging the bar tenders to name it after me. It is uber delicious.





















I don't know why I am looking like a corpse, but a drink garnished with a cucumber...yeah I am totally in.

After that I had the bartenders make me a Totanka...which tastes just like applesauce. YUMM!
















SO there it is...my Saturday in pictures!
Yay for me!

There is a big storm headed our way...I'm hoping for a snow day and a day off work!
Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment