Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Still black and blue

Yep, I am still rockin' the black eye.
I hope my teachers and class mates don't judge me too much for having a black eye.
Especially when Jeffrey and I have class together tomorrow. I know people are thinking it was him.
Haha...like Jeffrey could ever do such a thing.
But this is the real culprit.
Yes, he is a very large man. And I took a sweet punch to the face from that big fist.
...I don't know why my black eye hardly shows up in pictures? I kind of want it too. haha

Here is my eye today...

Pictures just do not do it justice. It is pretty sweet, promise.

Anywhooo here are a few random thingys...

1. Today is the first last day of school for me!
     - So weird. I am pretty excited though, I guess, not for school, but for school to be over.
Today is a pretty busy day for me. I am working until noon. Then I have 3 classes and a seminar for   another class that does not meet regularly. I have Leadership Event Planning, Communication and Conflict Management, Astronomy, and a seminar for my Cultural Events Class (basically I go see plays and concerts on campus. So we don't meet in class format)

2. Today marks the first day that I am going to begin my resolution of working out!
     - Eeeek!!! But Kate is coming with me and I am getting myself pretty excited. I know it is going to be brutal. Especially today, but this is something I need to do. I have seen a few pounds pack onto my ass and thighs and they need to go away before it gets out of hand!

3. I am going to pay Jeffrey $20 to do my laundry.
    - He has to wash it, dry it, and hang it up. : ) I think I hate laundry more than I hate school!

4. I am watching Dexter...does anyone else watch it?
    - Oh my gosh, it is so good. I am one episode away from Season four!

5. Just because I miss you.


Okay, that's enough blabbing.

Happy Wednesday.
Happy last first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment