Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dreaming of a winter somewhere less brutal

So I know I say it almost every blog post...but I really do think I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such a fantastic boyfriend!

He made me a delicious dinner the other night.
The picture may not do it justice, but boy o boy was it scrumptious!

He made me flank steak marinated in something uber yummy.
Corn, my favorite.
And mashed potatoes..those were a little funky, but I still had two servings. :p
Thank you Jeffrey for slaving away in the kitchen to make me a wonderful dinner.
You certainly are the best.


I'm already on my third cup of coffee this morning.
The phones won't stop ringing
Tons of work to do and an afternoon meeting...


What a busy break this has been.
School starts next Wednesday, don't think I am feeling up for it yet.

Oh well.
Happy Thursday!

Ps..The Vera Bradley Spring Collection went on sale today...good thing I have ZERO dollars to buy this ....
PPS....two months. happy happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment