Friday, January 21, 2011

Laugh until we think we'll die

I've been feeling a little mushy gushy lately.
You know that butterfly, smile all day, sweaty hands and goosebumps feeling...
Yeah I've got it.
Actually I've had it for a while...but this week it's been extra strong.
I'm just ssooo happy.
Crazy happy.
I can't believe how lucky I am to be this in love.
Jeffrey, you certainly are the most wonderful thing to happen to me since frozen pizza.

Anyways, enough with that gross stuff.

I love Elephants.
I used to love giraffes, but for the past few years elephants have been my animal of choice. (haha, werido!)
And I need a new necklace to wear everyday...since I can't exactly wear my old one. Ya know?
So I stumbled across this...from here























Isn't it precious? I think so.
I just really like elephants a lot.


Also I am well on my way to getting Alessandra's body.
I have worked out TWO days in a row!
Woohoo for me!
And boy o boy am I feeling it.
My thighs hurt, my shins kill, my arms hurt a little....
But I guess it is a good kind of hurt.

I  have also been eating better.
But since today is Friday...I am thinking about pizza for dinner : )
Mmmm....pizza is my best friend.

That's enough.

TGIF!

Ps...My nails are painted Two Plums Up by OPI!
A cool purple to match my eye.
Always gotta coordinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment