Friday, January 28, 2011

Buon Venerdi !

Lately, I have pretty much been a five star chef. I have been making delicious dinners for myself almost every night this week!
Look at last nights creation...

















I made baked kicken chicken, (chicken breast strips seasoned with garlic, season salt, and kicken chicken seasonings.) butter garlic rice, and bread! Followed by mango italian ice for dessert!
Next time maybe I will add some peas or green beans for a little more color action.

And last night Jeffrey and I finished Dexter Season 4 and it was the craziest one yet. And while I was never a Rita fan, I was very shocked and saddened by the way the season ended. Arthur is a jerkwad.

Can't wait to watch season 5. Whenever it comes out.

Anywhoo...

My black eye is almost 100% gone. Just a little bit of bruising left, but it is not really noticeable at all.

Tomorrow Jeffrey and I are going to Champaign for the Rascal Flatts concert. I'm more excited for the opening acts, than for RF. But it will still be a lot of fun.
I get to see my BFF Jessica and my parents, and of course Peyton and Eli!

Happy Friday!
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment