Monday, January 10, 2011

I got a pocket got a pocket full of sunshine...

Oh what I would do to have a gorgeous Coach filled with lovely flowers....



















But anyways....
I have kind of been in a whirl-wind the past few days.
My mind was overloaded with information on Friday.
I had to wake up extra early, put on my new suit, drive to Bloomington and sit in an informational all day "session" about becoming a State Farm agent.
At one point, I nearly picked up my purse and RAN out the door. The little voice in my head was screaming, "What are you doing?! You can't do this...this is INSANE. Do you really want to be a business owner? Run Run RUN while you still can...."  But then I stuck it out...and started thinking "Pshh...stop being a little Bitch. You certainly can do this! This is exciting and fun! Wooo!!!"'
So ya...
The day was long, overwhelming, interesting, and has certainly got me thinking a lot. This time next year I could be in a place far far away working my little ass off.
It's really really exciting.
I needed to soak it all in the weekend. So I did nothing. I lounged and I slept, I cuddled, I ate and I watched a lot of tv. It was good. I am a little behind on some school work, but I'll come back. My little brain just couldn't process any more information.
On a different note....my Colts lost this weekend in their first play off game. That made me pretty grouchy. Sorry boyfriend. It was a good game, I guess, if you consider loosing to be good. But my boy PG85 had a pretty fab touchdown. Love me some PG.

I also saw Black Swan last week. It was good. Creepy and freaky. But good. Natalie Portman was amazing in in. I would wait to see it though, rent it...don't pay movie theater prices to see it.
I also rented Easy A. It was okay, kind of funny at times, but mostly sort of dull. The main character...whatever her name is...gets a card from her gma that plays pocket full of sunshine...slightly entertaining. But otherwise, I say don't rent the movie.

Anyone seen Country Strong? I'm hearing mixed reviews on it...

Okay.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment