Monday, October 3, 2011

What are your favorite shows?

So with the new season comes a new season and batch of TV shows!  I happen to be a lazy TV junky, so this new season makes me especially happy.  Jeff and I have been watching every new show (thanks to DVR and lots of lazy nights!).  We are deciding what our favorites are and which ones we don't really care for, but it's still too early to decide.

Here are the front runners...

Revenge -  ABC.  
Jeff and I were unsure of this one at first. We recorded it just because we had to see what it was all about and we were quickly captivated by the story line.  I am waiting to see how this story unfolds.

New Girl -  Fox
With the lovey Zooey Deschanel I knew this one was a must watch.  Turns out it is hilarious.  Jess (Deschanel) is outrageous, funky and quirky....and lives with three boys she just met.  This show is bound to deliver laughs.

The Playboy Club - NBC
I was the one that pushed on having this show DVR'd.  But once we watched it both Jeff and I liked it.  Like Revenge  I am interested to see how this story unfolds.

The not so front runners...

Free Agents - NBC
This one annoys the heck out of me.  I can not stand the main female character (Kathryn Hahn) and the story line is also annoying.


Two Broke Girls - CBS
I don't know how this show is going to progress.  Not totally ruling it out yet but I certainly am not waiting on a new show every week.

Up All Night - NBC
Major let down here.  Still hanging on to see if it will get any better but I just don't see it happening.

We have yet to watch Whitney  or Pan Am ...
And of course we have our classic favorites, How I Met Your Mother - CBS and my favorites Greys & Private Practice - ABC
What are your favorite shows this fall season?

Happy watching!



No comments:

Post a Comment