Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Jeff and I had a great-ish weekend!
Saturday morning I had to work. :( But it really wasn't so bad; and afterall I only work one Saturday a month for a hand full of hours. I set up a State Farm booth at a family fun fair my aunt's company was hosting.  It was such a gorgeous day to be outside, I was thankful not to be in the office. I didn't do a whole lot of selling or promoting, I felt a little awkward...but it was nice to just sit in the sunshine, I even dragged Jeff out with me so I would have some company! 
Saturday night was a blast.  Jeff and I went to dinner with my cousin and his fabulous girlfriend, Jessica, who I loooove so much!  We had a great time all night, until Jeff and Matt managed to put themselves in the dog house by being stupid boys!  Overall though we had a great time playing games and drinking a tad too much....which brings us to the next part of the weekend.
Jeff and I had planned all week to go to Kings Island, only one of my favorite places on Earth!  It's an amusement park in Cincinnati.  With the weekend being so nice we decided it was probably our last chance to go this season.  Well Jeff's little drunk behind was sssooo hungover.  We were there for only a hand full of hours and only rode 5 rides before we had to go :(   I was bummed and semi pissed. 
But there is always next season....right? 

I wish I had to pictures to upload...because I DID TAKE SOME!  But did not have my memory card in my camera, so they are stuck on my camera...and my camera cord is at my parents house.  OOPS!  That's what I get for trying to take pictures right? 
So these are pics from a couple weekends ago! 

Jess and I...LOVE HER! She is seriously the best!

Flowers I got from Jeff.  I guess gorgeous flowers are always good to get a man out of the dog house.



On The Beast!  Only one of the best wooden roller coasters in the world!!

I hope you all had a great weekend too, and that none of your boyfriends got put in the dog house. But if they did, I hope they sent flowers like mine did!  Sometimes boys suck but sometimes they are really great.


Outfit post coming later!


No comments:

Post a Comment