Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm back!

Hi All!  I have unintentionally taken a short break from blogging, but I am going to make a better effort.   But with my new job I find that I work all the time....in college I would do most of my blogging from work and same with my summer job (terrible I know...) but now I just work work work work work...all day!  Then I come home and just don't feel like even touching the computer.  Being out of college I don't really have any pressing e-mail I need to tend to, so there is hardly any reason to check my e-mail more than once a day.  But I am going to make a better effort to blog, because I really enjoy it and I hope you do too!
 I have a hand full of good blogs coming up in the near future. Anyways onto my favorite PINS of the weeks!

I LOVE this outfit style.  I feel like it would make me look frumpy, but I totally dig it. 

This is just lovely - the detail isn't too much it's just perfect! 
MMM...if you know me - you know that I LOVE pizza.  Crescent rolls, string cheese and pepperoni.  So good
I LOOOVE these!  


What are your favorite pins of the week? 

Happy Friday all 





No comments:

Post a Comment