Sunday, October 16, 2011

iPhone!

YAY!! I finally begged my parents hard enough and got an iPhone!  I haven't even had it for a week yet, but I am obsessed with it.  And now I take tons of pictures, so my blog is going to be filled with pictures :) 
My pretty iPhone and my lovely purple case. 

So here are some pictures from my weekend I took on my phone! 























Jeff took me to Ritters, the custard flavors were dull so I opted for some Italian Ice! Mango and Strawberry! Yum!
My silly bunny LOVES to jump into the fireplace.  He's gonna have to cut that out here pretty soon! Crazy boy.

















Friday night Jeff and I went to try out a bar by our house.  It was super relaxed and had great beer choices. But when 11:00 rolled around so did all the cougars.  These women came up to me and asked me to do the Cupid Shuffle with them.  It was hilarious, they were something else.





















I have been a "fruit" beer kick.  Friday I had an Abita Purple Haze, raspberry flavored.  Abita is one of my favorite beers ever, so the Purple Haze is really good.  Then I switched to Sam Adams Cherry Wheat (Pictured).  And that was ssooo good! It was perfectly "beer" like with a sweet cherry finish.  MMmm!

And earlier this week I was volunteering for work and went out with some of the volunteers after and got a delicious blackberry beer.  See, told ya I was on a fruit kick! 


Do you guys have an iPhone...what apps do you recommend I download?  What is your favorite feature?  I am trying to get my mom to get one so we can "facetime" and play "words with friends" !

Happy Sunday!
GO COLTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment