Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF!!

Thank God it's Friday, right?
This week wasn't too terrible - just had a slow week at work and that is always a drag. I am really looking forward to the weekend...two days of not working!  I almost don't care what we do, I just could use a couple days off to not think about insurance, making calls or trying to sell.

I did a lot of pinning this week...and it was nice. So here are my favorite pins of the week!  Happy Friday my friends!

All I can say is...I am going to have the hardest time planning my wedding (whenever it happens)
I love ssooo many things about the world of weddings!

I love the style of this dress - it's elegant and classic
but you could FOR SURE bust a sweet move in it


The satin, the details, the tule...what is not to love here?







































I think my heart stopped when I saw this.
In love






















Such a great idea - first dance lyrics






































And moving away from the weddings....because it only makes my insides flutter with aniticipation for the day that is a long way off.....to something more relevant.

I NEED to do this.  I joined a gym that I can not unjoin for a YEAR!  So I need to
Stop being a lazy chub and get on it! 






































Especially when you try to go at 6:00 AM! 
















Sometimes I need to tell myself mean things like this.










































Do you dream of your wedding day?  And are you sometimes a lazy slug that refused to get up and go to the gym?  I thought a motivating factor would be that I pay $20 a month for the gym...but yeah, I could still care less.  I need to get into a better habit!

Happy Friday all.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment