Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday Outfit Post

Hey all - since I am back in full blogging action that means I'm back with a Tuesday outfit post.

With this outfit post comes a little coversation about the weather....I don't mind the fall, I really don't...but I hate the weather ups and downs.  If you know me you know that I am a summer girl.  I love the heat, the sunshine and the humidity; but I also throughoughly enjoy a brisk fall day.  What I hate is the bitter freezing cold of winter. YUCK.  So you would think Fall would be my favorite season...last Saturday it was brisk a cool day, but today it is 75 and sunny.  NO - I do not like that.  It confuses me and my wardrobe, what I make for dinner, how I wear my hair, what time I wake up, if I work out or not, everything!  I wish fall would be fall - end of story. 
Does anyone else feel like a weirdo for craving crockpot dinners and big cozy sweaters - but you end up wearing wearing a t-shirt and eating a sandwich?  Or am I the only weird one? Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for the nice days, I know they will soon be few and far between, I just don't like change.  My little heart can not handle a handful of gorgoeous days followed by yucky days! 

Anyways here are a few past outfits since my absence....


A date night outfit.  Jeff and I went out for a casual dinner at Margaritaville and out to the movies. 
I wore leggings, black boots to my knees, a long white tank, a plaid button up and a grey cardy.

Weird face - it was sunny okay?  This was one of those perfect fall days, it was a crisp 60ish degrees, the sun was shining and I wore a big cozy sweater, a super soft long sleeve T and my boots.  I love outfits like this! Perfect day at the zoo and a fun outfit! 

But here is my today outfit...woke up a little later than usual this morning and it's a weird weather day, so I am a little bland today. 
Ankle Pants from NY&CO
Tank from Gap 
Cardigan NY&Co
Belt is Michael Kors (form TJ Maxx..it was a steal! also seen above in my Zoo outfit)
Shoes from Bass


Happy Outfitting my friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment