Monday, October 24, 2011

Foodie

One of my favorite things about having my own place is making dinner! I love grocery shopping and talking to Jeff about what to have for dinner.  We make dinner every night and eat as a "family". I am really proud that we have yet to have a cereal or sandwich night.  We don't always make something elaborate or fancy, sometimes it is a mac n cheese with hot dogs or hamburger, but we do always take time to make something and sit at the dinner table to eat together and share stories from our day.

So I wanted to share what we ate last week.
If you guys have any suggestions on what to have for dinner I would love to hear them - so please feel free to comment.

MONDAY:  Grilled Italian Sausage and homemade buffalo chips!

















TUESDAY: My special baked kicken-chicken, creamy chicken rice and green beans

















WEDNESDAY: Turkey Taco Chili























THURSDAY: Brat patties and beef noodles

FRIDAY: Jeff's flank steak, mashed potatoes and corn 
























Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment