Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Paint!

Jeff got the paint for our apartment! I am so excited to see how it turns out, he is going Thursday to get it done, so everything will be ready to go on friday!  We are only doing accent walls.  Since it's just an apartment no need to overhaul the whole place, it just needs some POP!

I am sad to say the colors look dull from the website, but I promise they are fun...but a little nuetral at the same time.  The living room has to coordinate with a green couch and black furniture.  The wall we are painting is a big wall, the main wall.  So I think this will really look great! 
And for the bedroom...  I really love grey and dark blue right now, and duhh I always love green.  So this is a perfect combination of all three and I feel like it will really make my *OUR white down comfortor stand out! And since we will have tons of natural light pouring in from the patio windows and door I think it will look really great!

YIPPIE!! It's all coming so soon!  Hard to believe that it will be here in three days! Got an outfit post coming today.  Missed it the past two weeks...eep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment