Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Pins!

Happy Friday!! Where are the weeks going, where is summer going?  I have to say it is a weird feeling to not be packing up and going back to school, not buying books, not going to pre-recruitment at Chi O!

 But I anyways...on to this weeks pins!  This weeks pins revolve around food! All recipes I am going to have to make when Jeff and I move into our apartment....in 14 days!!!!  Everything can be found via my pinterest page!

Jeff is actually going to be the chef on this one.  He has been wanting to make this for a while!


This I want to make sssooo bad! I love mac n cheese with my whole heart.  And I think this is a great recipe!


There is a pizza place in town that serves these guys and I am thrilled to have found a recipe for my very own "Perperollies!"  YUM!

These Hasselback Potatoes sound super Delicious! 


Do you guys see how plain and boring I am when it comes to food?  I am a simple eater, chicken, mac-n-cheese, pizza and potatoes!  That's me :) 

I hope everyone has a great Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment