Monday, August 1, 2011

Date Night!

Jeff and I had a casual date night last Friday & here is what we wore... (yes, I got Jeff to participate, he is such a good sport!) what do you wear to the movies?  I always have to dress a little warmer because it is usually ice cold in movie theatres. 

What I wore, 
Top-Old Navy
Scarf- NY&Co
Shorts- Tommy Hilfiger
Shoes-Bass

What Jeff Wore...
Top-Tommy Hilfiger
Shorts- From Kohls
Shoes-Nikes



So for our date we went to see Friends with Benefits
It was hilarious; I was roaring with laughter most of the time.  But it was also very sweet, with a great plot and magnetic characters that I found myself "rooting" for. I thought JT and Mila were fantastically cast.  I am not the biggest Mila fan, I think she comes off as bitchy and stuck-up but after this role I love her. I thought she was beautiful through the whole movie.  And Justin...well I mean it's Justin, so c'mon.
I was a little apprehensive to see this, I thought it was going to be the same as No Strings Attached but that was not the case at all.  I would for sure go see this movie again and will 100% be buying it when it comes out.  It's a good one to watch over and over (and over) again.  And if you are a Woody Harrelson fan...FOR SURE SEE THIS MOVIE.  He steals the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment