Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I have been bitten...

by the apartment bug!
I am seriously so excited to  move into our new apartment I can hardly contain myself.  It's all I think about.  All day long I think of how I can decorate the apartment. 

The main problem...moving is expensive; life is expensive, and decorating...EXPENSIVE! Jeff and I have a date planned for Friday night to talk about money and apartment stuff.  What we need, want, and what the costs are going to be.  Luckily my parents are gifting us with $500 as our graduation present, so that will certainly help a lot. 

I can't help but online "browse" all day.  I have found the most perfect tableware set.  Expensive looking black and red plates/mugs/bowls.  A 16 piece set at a very affordable price.  I am also thinking about silverware.  No way do I want the crappy $1 set from Wal-Mart...Hello-we are not in college anymore.  But Oh yeah, our budgets are not full grown yet.  I spend tons of time on Benjamin Moore.com looking at paint colors.  Luckily out apartment can be painted, while paint certainly is not "cheap" it is a great way to decorate.

Oh goodness the life of a broke girl with expensive taste.  Am I wrong to want my apartment to look nice?  Am I wrong to want to entertain and bring all of our new friends back to our glamorous apartment? NO! No I am not.  I am bound and determined to have a great looking apartment. Jeff will have to keep me on track, we will have to hunt for bargains and deals; but I know it can be done. 

Only 23 days until move in day...lots of time to plan and shop
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment