Monday, August 1, 2011

The ball is rolling

WOOT!
It's official, Jeff and I have a place to live in Indianapolis.  After a great weekend apartment hunting we found one that just stole our hearts and we knew it was meant to be ours! The price was right, the floor plan was perfect and the actual complex itself is wonderful!

It's 1,045 square feet. Has a h.u.g.e. patio that opens up to a grassy area and a stocked lake, a private entrance, an open floor plan, a wood burning fire place, access to the patio from the master, large closets...I mean it is just wonderful. Oh...and to boot, it's only 0.9 miles away from my office, within walking distance to bars and restaurants. Talk about dream location. I know Jeff and I are going to be very happy here!

August 25th can not come soon enough!

Happy Monday & Happy August friends

No comments:

Post a Comment