Friday, April 1, 2011

Gotta get down on Friday...

Epp...is it really April already?
I completely forgot April was upon us until I was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking about pranks...no I didn't pull any and please don't pull any on me.
Kati don't play those games.


You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Gray
v i a


























Anyways... I am SUPER excited for this weekend.
Jeffrey and I are going down to Butler to visit one of his best friends and watch Butler play VCU tomorrow.
I am really looking forward to having a good time and enjoying the weekend just being a college student.
I am going to TRYYY my very hardest to take pictures. I need to be better at that!

It is also my momma's birthday this weekend! So of course I can not wait to have dinner with my family and celebrate my glorious momma!

One last random thing....this made me happy.
---Yesterday I was at Target picking up a few things and a young woman (like 25ish) came up to me and complimented my purse. A simple compliment turned into a ten minute conversation in the birthday card isle at Target. It was so fun to chat with a really friendly young woman. She also went to Bradley U and told me about her time and there and asked me about mine, told her about my after school plans. And DUH we talked about our love for Coach. I wish this woman could be my best friend. She was fabulous.
Thank you for talking to me lady, you kind of made my day.

It was super refreshing. There are still nice people in the world.


Happy Friday.
Happy April.

No comments:

Post a Comment