Friday, April 29, 2011

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

I am so glad I woke up this morning to watch the Royal Wedding.  It was one of the most beautiful and touching ceremonies I have ever seen...and I have been to a lot of weddings.

Her dress was literally to die for.  I love "Katherine's" simple yet elegant style. She is a timeless beauty.  I loved how simple her hair and makeup was and how simple her bouquet was.  I think that is what surprised me the most.  I was more curious about her flowers than I was about her dress.  And she surprised me with the petite and classic bouquet, loved it though!

The one thing I can not imagine, her twelve mile hike down the aisle.  Oh my gosh, I would be tortured.  If my aisle is long, you better believe I am hiking up my dress and running down the aisle.  She was so calm and graceful during the whole process.

Ans when Prince Harry turned to look and her and then told William how beautiful she looked....that's when I lost it.  The sweetest thing ever.  Then I lost it again when William leaned over and whispered something to her.  Not sure what he said, but I know it was uber romantic.

I loved the vowes too, so classic, you don't hear them much anymore.

Alright...so I loved everything about the Royal Wedding. 
EVERYTHING!

TGIF Everyone.
And tell someone you love and romantic secret...it will make you happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Harry turning around & smiling then whispering to William was my favorite part too :)

    ReplyDelete