Friday, April 15, 2011

Another traveling weekend...

The weeks have just been  f l y i n g as of late.  It's work work work...school school school...sleep sleep sleep.  Then Friday comes along and I work a half day then take off to somewhere wonderful with my hunny bee.  First it was Indianapolis, then it was Galena, now its Chicago (next week its MAHOMET! woot).  I am very much looking forward to a lazy weekend with his parents and sister. 
We are in for a gloomy ride though...it's raining. 

Check out how good looking we are though...
Formal in Galena



















At Butler!





















I am so lucky to have an incredible guy that takes me on lots of "staycations"

Oh and one for good measure...me and my brother at the circus a few weeks back...and yes we were the oldest children there! :)


















Youth is a wonderful thing.  What a crime to waste it on children. 
~George Bernard ShawStay young and have fun!
I'm taking my own advice this weekend.
Talk to ya Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment