Thursday, April 7, 2011

Who created the stars?

So I am struggling with a class right now....just like I did two years ago in Biology.
I hate what they teach. I hate how it is "science's way" or the highway.
I am in astronomy right now and we are doing a lot of talking about how the galaxy was formed, how starts are born, how our solar system came to be. And it is all nuclear fusion, nuclear fusion, and a big bang. Well while there might have been a little nuclear fusion going on...something bigger and much better had to create the particles in space that could react with each other....this vast area of dark openness had to be created by someone. I believe it was created by God.
Sure, the world could not exist without a little science...but is it all science. No way Jose! Scientists have a strong "faith" in their belief. They can not prove what happened 100 billion years ago. They don't know exactly. Just like a Christian can not prove what happened either...it's all about F A I T H
I just hate how our faith is discounted and their faith is right.
To me is hypocrisy and I can not stand sitting in that class.

I look up at your heavens, shaped by your fingers, at the moon and the stars you set firm-
Psalms 8:3

There is a movie that Jeff keeps saying I should watch, before I get my panties all in a bunch some more. It was written by Ben Stein and he also stars in it. It is called Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed. And it combines the ideas of God and science. So I think I will watch it...because I do believe science has some correct ideas, but I also think Christians do too.


That's all of my ranting.

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment