Thursday, April 28, 2011

Whoa time flies...

This past week has been Senior Week for my Sorority.  A week full of fun activites, tears, and memories.  I still remember the Senior Week from when I was a freshman, I seriously can not believe it is already my turn! On Tuesday I officialy became a Chi Omega Alumna! EEPPP
So for the Senior slide-show (which is shown tomorrow at the Senior date party!)  my parents had to send in baby pictures!  I love my baby pictures, because I really think I was super cute...judge me all ya want...but I was one cute kid!

Time is just moving super fast!
It is already SIXTEEN days until Graduation! 
EIGHTEEN days until Jeff and I leave for Charlotte to find a place to live
FORTY days until we move to Charlotte for good!!!
Forty days sounds like a loooong time to wait, but I know it will go by super quickly!



No comments:

Post a Comment