Monday, March 28, 2011

Pb

The grocery store where my parents live has the BEST peanut butter cookies on the entire planet.
When I was home last week my parents sent me home with some.
The only problem...some was not nearly enough.
I needed lots.
So I decided to make my own delicious and out of this world pb cookies.
Only problem...they don't even compare.















I used this recipe and followed it mostly to a T.
The cookies are thick, chewy and soft.
But there is something about them that just isn't right...and I can't tell what it is.
Something...maybe the aren't sweet enough....or maybe there isn't enought of a pb flavor?
I also maybe could have over mixed them. Because I don't have a fancy mixer, I have to use a classic wooden spoon.
I just can't put my finger on what it is.
But they are good enough to hold me over until I drive through Champaign next weekend.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment