Friday, April 8, 2011

Another "Vacation"

Jeffrey calls our weekend getaways "Vacation"
Last week when we were at Butler he kept saying "Just relax, we're on Vacation!" and of course little miss pessimist...I'm like "uh no, we're not! A vacation would mean an airplane ride or a super long car ride and a beach... we are just in Indiana."
But I guess I will get off my high-horse this weekend and enjoy our vacation. We are going to Galena!
Just check out how b e a u t i f u l this place is. Too bad I won't have a camera to take pictures
(not like I would anyways...but maybe?)

For this vacation there will be lots of laughing, lots of drinking, lots of snuggling, lots of dancing, a pretty girl and a super handsome boy.
We leave in just a couple of hours and I can't wait.


















We are staying in a villa and sharing a car ride up with this guy though....hope I don't get myself another fist to the face.

Eeep!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment