Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Likes/Dislikes

Oh goodness, it's May 2nd already?!? Il tempo vola! (Thanks to my phrase-a-day calender!)

Here is what I am liking today...
  • The fact that two weeks from today I will be headed down to Sunny Charlotte, NC with my hunny bee
  • Cinnamon flavored iced coffee (with cream and sugar) from DD
  • That today is my last day of classes and graduation is in 12 days!!
  • That OSAMA BIN LADEN is DEAD!!!! Dead dead dead dead as door nail! It's about freaking time. I hope he rots in hell.
  • pintrest.com  OH MY GOD. I am on the waiting list to get an account...a WAITING list. But even without an account I can still spend hours browsing all the gorgeous photos and clever ideas!
  • And this..seen on pintrest....duhh. I will for sure want something like this in my house after I get married



And my dislikes...
  • Being sick...all I want is my voice back and a nose I can breath out of!
  • Girls that sit in chairs backwards...GROSS! Act like a lady!
  • Astronomy homework
  • Answering the phones at work...with ZERO voice! Ergg
  • People hating on the royal wedding....just admit it, you know you loved it!

HAPPY MONDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment