Monday, June 21, 2010

S.U.M.M.E.R.

Happy Happy Summer!

Today I am in a super great mood...maybe because I had a fantastic weekend and I have the greatest boyfriend in the world!
This weekend I went home for father's day to be with the BEST day in the universe! I love my dad more than I could ever explain! We went to the St.Louis Zoo and had a great day! Even though It was reallllly hot! My family loves the zoo. And I made them be dorky with me! We wore our animal hats...all day! It was incredibly ridiculous, but super fun! We got some funny looks, some complements and we even got made fun of in a foreign language! I love that my family can be dorky with me. Even my brother rocked his hat all day! A  family picture and more picture of the day will come soon!

This is me with a goat...and my elephant hat! Haha. Told you it was dorky.

I also got to have a really nice and much needed chat with my best friend Jessica! She is out in Colorado right now, on CHWC staff and I miss her sssooo much! I was glad to be able to chat with her for a while! Can't wait to see her when she gets back!

And have I mentioned how much my boyfriend rocks? Well he does. Friday and today he has brought me Dunkin' Donuts Ice Coffee and a donut to work! :) He knows how to keep his girl happy.
Love you babe!

Today officially marks the FIRST DAY OF SUMMER! And this is what my week will *hopefully* look like...
-Jillian Michael's yoga...everyday. I promise!
-Going to the driving range with Brandon...we are gonna take up the sport of golf.
-Finishing up my room! I have technically lived in my new house since May 31....but just started unpacking Saturday! Need to get that done!

No comments:

Post a Comment