Friday, June 25, 2010

TGIF

Yesterday was a FANTASTIC day...until my parked car got hit! Luckily ther person stopped and told me. Bummer for him though, it's gonna cost $1400 to fix and will be in the shop for 3 daysss. UGHH. But he has State Farm Insurance and they are fantastic, I should know, I work here! :) So hopefully that gets cleared up ASAP!

But Brandon and I went on a little date last night, and it was really nice. We went to Good Tequila's for dinner and had some delish grub :) I had a strawberry marg and Brandon had a Dos Equis! Then we went on a little drive around town and up to Grand View Drive. I had been wanting to go for a long time. Brandon and I love to look at big, gorgeous houses and there are plenty to look at up there. GVD also overlooks the surprisingly beautiful Peoria River. Holy cow I was blown away by how lovely it was! Who knew Peoria was so pretty! I want to not drive around next time, I want to walk and have a picnic! Wouldn't that be sweet!?! We also drove down High Street and looked at all the old, big, gorgeous houses there. Ah we love houses! :)

Then..my car got hit. Then I went to bed.

And a little soapbox speech...
While I was doing my daily blog check, one of my favorites posted this. One was enough. Not that many people read my blog, but maybe...check it out and consider getting your Adult Pertussis Vaccination. Pertussis (whooping cough) is a very sad and scary. We don't want this disease to come back and take the lives of the precious babies in our country. Just think about it. Do some research, I know I am going to. ESPECIALLY if you have kids, your thinking about kids, baby sit, or whatever. Think about it.

Thanks.

Happy Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment