Thursday, June 24, 2010

Food and things...

So usually every morning I get an Iced Coffee from DD. But this morning I was up early enough and decided to try and make my own iced coffee. It needed longer to cool, but it was pretty good! I think I will try it again...and save some $$ too! I think if I make the coffee the night before it will be nice a chilly in the morning!

I also did another work out last night, but it was still hard and I again did not do the whole thing. :/ I think I am going to ask Brandon to accompany me on a light jog this evening followed by some walking... if it's not storming! I realized I have to be in a bathing suit again on July 3rd, so it is time to really slim down and shape up...and get my tan on!!!

 I also had some more watermelon, forgot how annoying the seeds were though! But mmmMMMmmm it sure was delicious!



So my dinner tonight will not be healthy at all...I really want Mac-N-Cheese Hamburgers. I saw this magnificent creation on the travel channel, it was on a preview for one of their shows. And oh my GOD how did I not come up with this sooner?!? I already put Mac-N-Cheese on everything....Tacos, Hot Dogs, mix it in with Corn...I mean this will just be fantastic! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment