Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fish, coloring, working out, and unpacking.

I am starting to be a big girl...and eat big girl food! Yep, I am a really picky eater. My favorite foods are pizza : with only meat toppings, mac-n-cheese : just cheese & noodles, no bread crumbs, onions, or anything wacky...well maybe some hot dogs or tuna! But that is me, pretty bland when it comes to food. But recently I branched out and tried some fish! I had catfish, deep fried of course, and it was actually pretty good! And last night for dinner Brandon and I had fish sticks! Now I know they probably aren't any form of good fish, but HEY I am trying! :) And I am rather proud of my self. Dinner last night was actually so random, we had Fish Sticks, Corn on the cob, Watermelon and Wine! Haha...what a meal! The wine was my favorite, Riesling Relax. Yummm.

***Update*** I also tried Venison! And liked it! Woo go me!


So even though I am becoming a big girl, I am still a little girl at heart. Monday after work...and my work out... I went to Michael's The Arts & Craft store and bought new coloring supplies (new crayons, colored pencils, and markers!) and a big roll, 46 ft .  of continuous coloring pages! I sat down at the coffee table on the floor and colored from 7 pm to 10:30 pm. It was GLORIOUS! I had so much fun, just coloring. Brandon made fun of me, just a little bit. But really it was such an awesome and relaxing night! I can't wait to finish the roll so I can get a new one! :)

Yepp...I did my Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown video on Monday. HOLY COW IT WAS HARD!!! I only did about half the video before I decided I needed to watch it to figure out what the heck she was doing! Being a first time Yoga do-er it was really hard. I am still sore. I am gonna stick with it though and hopefully get good at it!

Today, Brandon doesn't get off work until 8:00 pm so I guess I will be at my new house doing some more unpacking! I hate unpacking, it is the most unrelaxing thing everr! I just want to snap my fingers, wiggle my nose, nod my head or something so it will be be done!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment