Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Go.

When I graduated high school my best friend wrote in my card, what became my favorite quote....
"Go Confidently In The Direction Of Your Dreams! Live The Life You Have Imagined." 
-Henry David Thoreau 

I have done a great job of chasing after my dreams.  I dove head first into becoming a wedding planner.  Then dove head first into checking out grad schools and what it would take to become a high school guidance counselor.  And now I am chasing my dream of moving to Charlotte, NC....the job I want is still TBD. But I have been a dream chaser for the last four years.  Now I need to start doing the second part.  And I found this quote that has really inspired me...It comes at a perfect time too.  Four days before my college graduation.

Source: etsy.com via Melissa on Pinterest


It's a decision. And I have made it.  I am moving away and I am going to be the person I have always wanted to be.  I am done with letting other people control me.  I have learned through four years of college, through four years of presentations and group projects, through years of being so proud of myself...I am wonderful.  There is no need for me not to know that.  So...here I am starting the life I have always wanted.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment